Monday, January 9, 2012

Coco

via refinery29 via the coveteur

"Coco" is a subject that is always an inspiration...
These photos are  from The Coveteur's visit to her apartment, an era frozen in time ~




Her desk where she sketched...


I love Chanel, and cannot wait to see the January show ~ Front row on You Tube!

To see more photos and read on about Mlle. Chanel's apartment, visit
"The Coveteur"


Start the New Year off fashionably!
Who is your favourite classic designer?

xo,
Nathalie

p.s. I am still on my cleanse and my health/juicing/exercise regime to fit into all of my "fashionable" attire. I just added "Lumosity" into the program, to exercise my mind....terribly addicting!

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour Chere Nathalie!
    Oui, c'est elle!!! ;))) You're good...hee. I just wanted to express my gratitude and honor such a beautiful friend.
    And what a gorgeous place this is! It was Coco's innate aesthetic sense, her ability to know when enough was enough that was her genius, I think.
    Thank you for sharing this...so exquisite.
    I love Chanel, but there are so many designs I enjoy...Bagdley Mischka, Ungaro, YSL..I could go on:))
    I admire you so much for doing this "cleansing"..I am working on it..but my sweet tooth sometimes wins!
    Merci et bonne journee,
    Bises,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...Badgley..always get the letters confused:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMMmmm; COCO!! How I would love to step into her old apartment, even if just for a few moments. While Paris , enjoying tea at the Ritz, my friend dared me to ask to see it.. after all , the worst that could happen- they would say not possible.. Well , I chickened out... BUT, next time I'm there , I'm hoping to get the nerve!! Happy Tuesday my friend..xo HHL

    P.S. hopped over to Lumosity (thanks for sharing the link)They are amazing ... when I saw the five parts of the brain (which in me have been affected in varying degrees) it was WOW!!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie we love Coco what an inspiration!! Chanel definitely one.. just one of my many many favourites!!
    Good on you for the cleanse and checked out luminosity just saved it so can go back and read at another time.Thankyou
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine walking through where Coco actually lived, slept and entrained. I have the same gold (like a sheath of wheat) coffee table as Coco did. I can hardly believe that it's in storage in Houston, likely rusting but hopefully not. I feel so chic now..hah!

    Personally there will be no other 'classic' designer. Her clothes as her lovely apt. all so timeless.

    Nathalie hope you are off to a grand start for the New Year? All my best to you and your family.

    xx Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!