Monday, December 26, 2011

A White Christmas

We went up to the mountains Christmas Eve for some sledding and fun ( yes, we have snow in Las Vegas ~ at Mt. Charleston!). It was just gorgeous...I was so surprised that many places that typically have snow did not this year! I spent  a good portion of my youth in Hawaii, and Christmas never ever felt like Christmas in a bikini on the beach, the large Santa at Ala Moana shopping center the only indication that the holidays were happening. I hope that you had a wonderful day, and are out doing some "Boxing" today! I may venture out shortly, but then again I may just stay home by the fire with leftovers and relax...
Do you have snow where you are? Any fabulous plans for New Years' Eve?

xo, Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I've always wanted to have a white Christmas. The sun was out here in California and it was a bit hot.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white Christmas - so lovely! I've never experienced a White Christmas before, it does not snow in my part of California :) No real plans for NYE, just a few friends and a lovely dinner.
    Hope you have a lovely New Year's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate with family. We had a green Christmas here.:( xo HHL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!