Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thriller...

Last night we saw The MJ Immortal show by Cirque du Soleil, and it did not disappoint ~
On tour, if it comes to you I highly recommend it! Two hours of non stop entertainment of the highest caliber. It was the first time we took the boys to a Vegas show ...started at 10:30 pm, and ended at 12:30 am...home by 1:30...my 8 year old was amazed that he was awake for the transition from friday to saturday. Needless to say we all slept in today!

photos via google

If I were in Atlanta, I would be stopping by the Botanical Gardens...

 This years Christmas lighting uses LED lights (only 10 watts of energy), that cast over 16.7 different colour shades...

Gorgeous!

I hope your plans and shopping and wrapping are all in order, and that you are enjoying the remaining days in high spirit and joy ~

Click HERE for a short trailer on the Michael Jackson Immortal Show, and tour schedule...

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. I love MJ's music and am sure the Cirque Du Soleil do a fantastic show!! I would love to take my nieces and nephews to this sounds awesome.
    Have a very Merry Christmas Nathalie.
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Nathalie! Hope you and the family have a fun and relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!