Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A New Cookbook in Town...

One of the best chefs that I have ever worked with, and friend from years gone by, has a new cookbook out that looks simply divine! Josiah Citrin, owner/chef of Melisse in Santa Monica, has finally brought some of his culinary know how to paper ~
Take a peek at it here...

How are your holidays coming along? My days are FULL...overflowing with work, and family ~
I am looking forward to the week before Christmas, when some of the insanity subsides!

xo, Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. It's always great to discover a new cookbook ! Will check it out!

    Hope you have thawed out after the game! YAY ... congrats to your son and his team for a win!! and wishing you many wins at championship!...

    My gosh that was some ice sculptures... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nathalie,
    You have so many talented friends! I am fighting the insanity myself...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!