Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Happiness at Bellagio...

New Year's Eve is...tomorrow? Where on earth did 2011 go? Back in my maitre'd days, I would have had my outfit planned months in advance ~ tomorrow I will be choosing the most comfortable jammies to sit and indulge in king crab, caviar, and champagne...the food has taken precedence over the attire!
I trekked over to Bellagio yesterday on the Vegas Strip for some holiday cheer...it was packed to the gills. Apparently Las Vegas is at 98% occupancy, not bad with our current economy! 
At Prada I fell in love....if I were "dressing", this is what I would be in ~

These jewels...how I love my bling!

Right?

My poor boys ...my youngest had fun trying on Prada shades and playing with the bear keychains ...

Divine!

This mask would be fun for the right soiree... via Cirque du Soleil ~

Little black dress here I come...

The boys patience paid off with Nutella crepes at Jean- Phillippe ~ How wicked is this Grinch made entirely of chocolate and fondant?

A true Zen moment ~ Buddha and chocolate!

Bellagio's Conservatory always makes one feel the magic of Christmas...
the Polar bears are made entirely of white carnations.

This scarf by Hermes makes me happy too! I hope that you have been feeling the joy and the magic of the season...and, if you are heading out tomorrow night, that you have a fantastic evening ~

Speaking of Happy, I enjoyed this post about
12 Things Happy People Do Differently over at
Habitually Chic...click HERE to read it and get inspired!

Happy
Happy
Happy
New Year !

may miracles abound unexpectedly for you in 2012,

xo, Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. Sending you the Happiest New Year Wishes Ever my friend. I look forward to many more wonderful visits with you in 2012 xo
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of New Years to you, Nathalie! Oh how I love that chocolate Buddha...and you in the gorgeous hat and mask! Wishing you so much joy and inspiration in this new year!
    Bisous, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie! What a lovely time you must have had! BLING? DID YOU SAY, BLING? A must for me. Oh, those jewels are magnificent! You must have been beside yourself, looking at all the beauty!

    Well dearest, here we are, 2012. I LIKE YOUR MANTRA! Yes, UNEXPECTED MIRACLES IT SHALL BE!

    Have a wonderful new week of 2012! Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!