Friday, December 9, 2011

Have Yourself a Sweet Weekend!

via pinterest

Ah, the holidays...a time to overindulge! For me, the sweets are my weakness ~
I used to love baking, and would make up baskets filled with sometimes 15 different kinds of goodies at Christmastime...BUT alas I do not have the time anymore ...
Here are some favourite places to order from if you, like me, are lacking in time, but want some gorgeous sweets to eat!

You can get a tin of these beauties from Kays Simply Homemade...

eggnog cupcakes with spiced rum frosting via pinterest

These delightful elves can be found at Lori's Place...

For sparkly snowflakes like this, visit Nanci Houlgate...

For these handsome devils, rush over to the Queen of Tarts Cakes...

If you have a Trader Joe's nearby.....This is what my pantry is FULL of! And the reason my pants are getting snug ~ they are SO delicious, we can't get enough of them in our house....

Mini vanilla snowman cookies at Crafted Cookies...

But homemade is homemade...and nothing can compare to that! What is your favourite indulgence this season? Do you have a favourite cookie, or cake, or fruit loaf ?

Have a wonderfully sweet weekend!

xo, Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. Oh these look really yummy. Especially liking the look of the eggnog cupcakes.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look terrific! I have a dangerous sweet tooth and have been trying not to overindulge. Right now I have to go bake another batch of cookies...cause I promised. Why did I promise...on a Friday night?!!!
    Adios,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Nathalie!

    My, these all are fantastic..love the adorable elves and soldiers, too cute to eat! :)
    And Trader Joe's is the best for wonderfully fun sweet treats..love it. Thank goodness the chocolate covered peppermint JoeJoes are only avail. once a year!! Dangerous. hee..
    You're right, though, nothing really beats homemade. I love to make sachertorte.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT LOVELY LOVELY IDEAS!!!!!!! I know someone already who will love those GNOME POPS! Oh Natalie, my sweet friend, thank you for YOUR sweetness that has brightened my days! Your kind gift will always abide in my favorite room where my harp plays beautiful music....have a sweet weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Egg nog cupcakes with spiced rum frosting???!! Ok, that might just have to go on my list. LOVE your finds! I still love my grandmother's walnut-covered thumbprint cookies with a little of her homemade jam in the center but haven't made them in a couple of years (I'll just eat them)! Hoping you are enjoying the slide into the holidays!
    xoxo~ Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!