Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

november sayings subway art by unique vinyl designs

Wow! How did November get here so rapidly?
I have so much to look forward to and be Thankful for this month...



heart cutout pie pops by cakepopbake shop


Dreaming of food, and menus to plan...

pilgrim cookies by lori's place

vintage tiffany wishbone brooch at casey leonard

Wishbones.... the latest trend!

thankful by laura george

My cup overfloweth with Gratitude for ALL in my life!

custom family tree by melissa staker

I have family coming for Thanksgiving from Canada... so this will be Thanksgiving Number 2 for them!

Nothing brings me more joy than a divinely set table with family, good friends, good food, and cheer...

scorpio by murs blanc

And I have a Scorpio birthday to plan...

My "baby" is turning 8! Oh, how did that happen?
Here he is in his Godfather guise last night...

What are your plans for November? Will it be as busy a month for you too?

Cheers!

xo, Nathalie

7 comments:

  1. Nathalie, this is a lovely post!
    So much to be grateful for..
    And a Happy Birthday to your baby! Hooray for Scorpios (great photo :)!!
    My B-Day is this month too!

    Wishing you a wonderful day,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very busy these days that every once in a while I need to stop and remember what makes life fun. And in those moments, I am thankful for friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. november already! 8 years old! how is any of this even possible!?!? wishing you and yours a beautiful month, nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nov. is a very busy month for me, but, like you, I have much to be thankful for, including wonderful blogger friends like you!! Have a lovely weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. my November is chock a block full with activities, a lot revolving around my son's ice hockey. Yes, sometimes we need to stop to smell the roses and be thankful for everything we have :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!