Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hugo Cabret

Over the weekend we went to see "Hugo" in 3D ~
my sons had read the book, and were very excited to go. We went to an evening show, and they could not understand why it was all adults in the theatre ~
Perhaps because it is one of the best movies I have ever seen! Young and old will delight in the mesmerizing, heartfelt story...and of course the Paris scenes do not disappoint at all.  The phenomenon of 3D never ceases to amaze me, as I reach out to grab a snowflake that surely is about to fall on my shoulders...
If you are looking for an escape from the holiday mayhem, this is the perfect escape ~ ten thumbs up from our household!
Here is the trailer:
http://www.hugomovie.com/?gclid=CNzXjJnC3KwCFeldtgodXw4SqA#gallery

I am very grateful this week to have had mention on some fabulous blogs ~

Merci! to :
Celia, at High Heeled Life

Anita, at Castles, Crowns, and Cottages

and to Schwin and Schwin ~

It makes my day my week my year to see Dolce Dreams out and about!

Have an exciting week, and don't forget to feel the magic of the season!

xo, Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely feeling the magic, N. Almost finished with the decorating and hope to spend a month relaxing amongst the glitter and sparkle. Hope you're enjoying your busy time.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried to go see it this past weekend but was sold out. Looking forward to seeing it soon though. And saw you on Anita's blog! What a nice idea to post so many others for the shopping season! Love our bloggers!
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!