Monday, October 3, 2011

If I Were in NYC This Week...

If I were in NYC this week, I would be sure to stop by BOFFO Building Fashion's Retail Structure designed by Marc Fornes of TheVeryMany, which is showcasing the
jewelry of designer Irene Neuworth...

Isn't her work just exquisite?

To see her pieces in this dreamy out of this world scene would make you feel like a mermaid swimming amongst sunken treasure, no?

Irene is based in Venice, CA, and very popular with the Hollywood celebrities...

Marc Fornes studied in France, Sweden, and London...

Wouldn't you just love to go?

Another fan of Irene's jewels!

 I am still getting caught up from being gone for a week...It's crazy what one gets accomplished in a day, isn't it!? I am dying to get out and visit, and will be out and about to say hi this week ~

Have a wonderful week!
Nathalie

photos via the contemporist, irene neuworth, google

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the displays! And I so know what you mean about getting things done. Every year it seems to get worse. So many plans every single day and usually about half get done, if that. Or isn't that what you meant? Might be giving myself away! ;~> Bon chance!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful post, love. thanks for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!