Monday, October 24, 2011

I Am Dying To Do This!

The creative minds out there in the world never cease to amaze me...
The awesome image blog, "Dear Photograph",
is so brilliant!

Placing a puzzle piece of life in place...

Back in time ... just too cool!

You can share your "re-visit" in time with others at "Dear Photograph"

Or just check in to see others...

My mind is already buzzing with the possibilities! How about you?

Our newest addition, Maxwell, is warming up to Alba...Thank goodness Alba has the most loving soul, and alot of patience! It has been very entertaining!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend ~ it is so crazy to me that November is a week away, with the time change, christmas, and 2012 a whisper away ~
Where do the days go?

Make the most of your week and enjoy!

xo, Nathalie

images via lost at e minor, dear photograph, me

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo discovery you are bringing us!!! .. your loveable little furbabies look tres adorable... Wishing you a fabulous week Blessings, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much creativity out there....
    You must be relieved that your little friends are starting to get along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend hours looking at those photos. The saga of Maxfield and Alba...I look forward to more.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing idea! Will have to try this at home. Such fun. And love the photo of your animal family! I so miss having pets.
    K.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!