Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chanel's Underwater Fantasy, S/S 2012


via Chanel

Karl Lagerfeld's aquatic inspiration for Chanel's Spring Summer 2012 collection has left me beathless...

via Chanel

The backdrop in the Grand Palais in Paris sparkles,  perfectly complementing the collection ~

via Chanel

I am usually one to choose black over white, but am in love with this...

via Chanel



via Chanel

What a gorgeous show this must have been! Take a peek...

My inspirations this week have been aquatic...I must be missing swimming in our pool! We had our last swim over the weekend, the temps have dropped here to chilly 60-70's, and the winter gear is coming out!
Peace...
Nathalie

pictures via anothermag.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Nathalie! I will be back soon. It has been long, hasn't it? Just living life...being inspired. Take care, my friend.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Chanel. I haven't had time to keep up with the collections this season so thanks for sharing this.
    I find it so funny that you are pulling out the winter gear for temps in the 60s. It is going to be 60 on the weekend and I'm planning on wearing shorts and going for a swim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That show set is every bit as amazing as the fashion - love those oversized shells and coral.
    Have a great wknd! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!