Monday, October 17, 2011

And The Winner Is....

For those that left comments celebrating my 500th Sale on Etsy, I thank you so much!
After a large Random toss of entries, the Winner of the $50 Gift Certificate in my Etsy Shop is ~

Anita, of
Castles, Crowns and Cottages!!!

And for those of you with comments on the post, if you would like to order anything, I would be delighted to offer you a 15% discount ...just send me a convo through Etsy before purchasing!

Have a wonderful week!
Nathalie

image via pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Anita...but darn, I'm always late to the party! Congrats to you, too, Nathalie. I've been keeping your lavender sachets close at hand to soothe my soul.
    Here's to the next 500!
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NATALIE!!!! I just got home to open my blog comments; I am a very busy teacher and one of my thrills is to come HOME and be with my blog pals! I WON???????? WOW! OK, my Etsy shop is still not open. BUT LET ME GO TO your shop and let you know what I want!!! YIPEEEE! And thank you dearest, for coming to visit! ANita

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAREST! I TRIED TO "CONVO" you at your shop...YOUR WARES ARE FABULOUS! But I am rather new to Etsy and my shop is still not open. Any way, I tried leaving you a message on your shop, but I ENDED UP getting it in my email...So I just need a little help to have that convo...I would LOVE to have some sachets! YOUR WORK is so fabulous my dear!!! Contact me on my blog or my email:

    anita.chateau.rivera1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner:)

    Have a wonderful week Nathalie
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!