Thursday, September 8, 2011

Martha!

Wow, what a day I had yesterday...I woke up to see that I was featured on Martha Stewart's website, as their "Doer of the Week"! I am very honoured to be there, and terribly excited...the amount of traffic that poured through my online "homes" was absolutely insane! If you had asked me even a year ago if I thought that I would be featured on the great Martha's website I would have thought you were crazy...I have always been a big fan of Martha's enterprise, and the incredibly talented staff running it.
Baby steps, one after another....eventually take you somewhere!
 Here is the link if you want to read more...
http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/doers-of-the-week-2011

Off to work!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Nathalie

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, gorgeous Nathalie! Wishing you much success. I LOVE my lavender sachets made by you. They're heavenly.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful ! Congratulations Nathalie, well done !!
    xo
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO!!!!
    I am so very happy for you Nathalie. It sounds like you've put in a lot of hard work to get this recognition and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic! Congrats and I hope it continues to bring you success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! How exciting! What a great interview! You must be beyond thrilled...as you should be!

    Big hugs!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nathalie! I've just read your interview and it's so so inspirational...you are a very special and very very talented girl :)

    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! You must be thrilled. This is my first visit to your blog so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great place for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. NATALIE!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE dearest!!! CONGRATULATIONS! This is so wonderful for you. We all are taking baby steps towards sharing our crafts and I wish you so much success. You look fabulous. And I see that your nom de jeune fille is French! Are you a French speaker? Your married name is Spanish...what a fab combination. I have the same combination, so to speak!

    Thank you for your kind presence at my post. Words really are not enough; actions of love can only make us go forward.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very exciting Nathalie! They couldn't have chosen a nicer or more talented person! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! I'm over the moon excited for you!! Congratulations my friend.Your photo is beautiful!! I so enjoyed reading your interview and was so inspired by your dedication and positive attitude ... I have added you on my Blogger Spotlight !!! This is a great accomplishment ... wishing you a fabulous week-end... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!