Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Wanderings

artist genevieve gauckler for colette

Like all of us I can get lost in cyberland, and am constanly amazed at the creativity and inspiring works that are out there in the world ~ Aren't we so lucky to get lost in our own homes in other worlds? Where did people's minds visit back in the day, in the middle of a prairie with the closest person hundreds of miles away? Did they stare at the clouds and get lost?
Anyway, here are some of my meanderings that I thought I would pass on!

These carte postale by french artiste Genevieve Gauckler for the famous shop Colette leave tradition behind...

I shall have to get one for my postcard collection!

At "They Draw and Cook", you can either submit your own art recipe, or admire the works of others from around the globe

I believe thay are available to order on canvas if you are looking for some kitchen decor.

I came across this lovely on Pinterest, and have put it high up on my "To Do" list...
Love it!

Speaking of "To Do", purging some of my magazines is on the list...
"The Hockenheimer" designed by Sut Kutusu is a fabulous idea!
via California Home and Design


The lovely Anne of Annechovie has come up with a brilliant and unique gift idea, custom personalized matches ~ I  just love these two shades together!

Sugar Ray Robinson, 1950's, as seen on Pinterest...
Couldn't resist!

As seen on Pinterest...

So Simple...

Have a Happy Day!

Maybe I should take a break and see what the clouds are doing...
Simplify!

xo, Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. Dear Nathalie,
    I always enjoy the range of cool new things you have to share. Although I already seem to spend a fair bit of time on the internet, I can barely keep up. I signed up for Pinterest but have yet to get back there... Yet another thing to add to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic finds, Nathalie. You are so sweet to include my matches - you're always so supportive. Thank you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant finds Nathalie - I totally dig the silhouette like you and the little fellow in the first postcards - nice:)
    Have a great weekend.
    axx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, those first three of Paris! I love what people find to do with that city. You always find the coolest places. Thanks for sharing.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!