Monday, July 4, 2011

Zion Road Trip

photo by pink petals photo

I will be off to Zion National Park to meet up with my dearest girlfriend and her family...There is nothing like a friend who has been through it all, knows it all, and can finish a sentence for you! I can't wait...
Hopefully I will return with some photos even close to the one above by Pink Petals.

route 66 by eleven 12 design

There is nothing like a road trip to ease the thoughts, come up with inspirations and solutions...especially when you are a passenger ( my husband likes to do the driving)...and for some good family bonding.

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend, and wish you all a fantastic first week of July!

Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time Nathalie..the trip sounds fantastic (hope you come back with some pics for us too!) :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely trip awaits you!! Wishing you safe travels and can't wait for the fabulous photos .... xo Blessings, HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time-nothing like getting together with great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you have an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest pick for Fabulous Friday and see who fell at the bottom and top of Fash Boulevard's Fash Fave and Fash Fail of the week. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!