Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So Fabulous, I Had to Share...

On visiting Mary at Contrary Garden last week, I came upon these amazing "cinemagraphs"
by Jamie Beck....


{ You will think I am crazy, as these are not posting correctly ... they are not showing the subtleties that make them so special... However if you "click" on each picture here, or click on Mary and Jamies links above you will see these photos
"in action"}

And I cannot stop thinking about them!

Taking photography to a whole new level,

with sublety and grace...

At first glance, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!

Don't you just love them? Visit Jamie Beck's blog  on Tumblr
to see more of her fabulous work ~

I  hope you are having an inspiring week so far!

Nathalie

via Contrary Garden
photos via From Me To You, Jamie Beck

6 comments:

  1. Love these! Gotta check out Jamie's site. You find the most interesting things. Stay cool - I'm in the middle of cleaning and the sweat is pouring off of me...with the air-con at full speed. Geez, no cool air or rain in site.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are amazing! i am definitely going to be checking out Jamie's site. Thank you for sharing.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These are so innovative and fun! How do you find all this fabulous stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing Nathalie, thanks for sharing, am going to check him out :)
    Have a wonderful day
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are incredible! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nathalie! these are so much fun! i love the light one! it's the first one i clicked, so it really shocked me. i hope you are well and enjoying summer by the pool! hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!