Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fall Feet

ASOS Trident

It is right about this time of summer that I get tired of my cute little sandals and dry heels, and start avidly watching the boots and shoes coming out for Fall...
The colours and styles this year are VERY appealing to me! I am a shoe lover, and have been known to purchase extra luggage in Milan just to fit the shoes accumulated in Italian shopping sprees...
( this was in the day of the lira, not euro)

Cole Haan Mackenzie oxford in fuschia and woodbury

One of my biggest disappointments in life is the arthritis that just appeared in my feet several years ago, making me pay dearly to wear certain shoes and styles... flats have become the norm for me instead of the heels that I lived and ran in for years ~
 I LOVE this colour combo! Did you ever hear of  "woodbury"? I  think that will be my colour for the season, especially paired like this!

Burberry Prosum wedge

You probably would not see me in these... but sometimes wedges work in the comfort zone ~

Alexander Wang metallic loafer

I  would not be in these for more than five minutes...but they are gorgeous!

Proenza Schuler

This colour combo is beautiful too!

Tommy loafer heel

H & M suede boots

Aldo mustard wedge


Cole Haan Lace boot

More woodbury! With fuschia....

How about you, are you ready for summer to end, and shopping for Fall?

I hope your week was great, and that you enjoy the coming weekend,

Nathalie

photos via google, refinery 29

7 comments:

  1. Fab Fall Footage!
    I have been meaning to tell you "merci" - the little merci pillow was a huge hit!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great fall shoes! Love the mustard wedge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season and I always love to see what is new. Nordstrom is perfect with their sale that includes the fall fashions.

    All of these shoes are wonderful Nathalie!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection. I was perusing fall oxfords and booties this week.

    Although I am not looking forward to summer ending, I love fall fashions.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRECIOSO,POCAS PALABRAS PUESTO QUE TU TRABAJO ABLA POR TI. DESDE JAEN SUR DE ESPAÑA UN ABRAZO Y FELIZ FIN DE SEMANA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dolce Nathalie...love shoe no 2 and the boot in the last image...I guess you've guessed...I don't wear heels unless I really have to...!!!
    A great post
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to Fall this year, but I need a good compromise between style and comfort as steep heels do a number on my back! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!