Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thinking Capri, Sandals, and Magic

Capri is magical, chic, and filled to the brim with rich, lusty history ~ it is one of my favourite places to go when in Italy.  I always have to shop the winding streets, looking for the "perfect" sandal to bring home, from one of the cobblers that create the age old craft that Capri is so known for.
Unfortunately I haven't been in a while ( too long!), but am so happy to share "Tuccia di Capri" with you...you can now get custom handmade sandals here, in the States.

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! Watch the video above to see the trained cobblers at work...mesmerizing!

Look for the feature in "Oprah" magazine in July, and if you are in NYC, they will be at Bendel from June 21st to July 11th ~

You no longer have to travel far to get the same incredible quality...
Visit the website here ~
Or their Facebook page here ~

A pair of pretty feet, glass of limoncello, caprese salad...


And I can dream that I am there again!

Our first stop on the honeymoon ....

Where do you dream of being?
As much as I love France, it is always Italy that grabs at my heart...

Have a dreamy week, and have fun sandal shopping!

Nathalie

9 comments:

  1. Cute sandals :D
    I love the color!
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing, now I am dreaming of being there shopping for cute sandals and perhaps scaling those peaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nathalie...I'm very predictable I know but it'll be always Italy for me! :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nathalie,
    I just adore those turquoise and coral sandals. It sounds kind of lame but I'm wishing I could just spend a week at home, puttering about and reading Jane Austen in my backyard. I've taken on a few too many commitments this month but am hoping that I might have some time in July to do just what I'm dreaming of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itlay looks lovely, I've never been before, but I have always wanted to go. Love the sandals, too.

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that first sandal with the turquoise and coral is amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love beautiful sandals and what a gorgeous couple the 2 of you are, Nathalie. Have a great wknd! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great post.You really capture what we do at Tuccia Di Capri. Custom design sandals and Capri Handmade Craftsmanship.
    I have to agree with annechovie "what a gorgeous couple.
    The next time you visit Capri go to see Vincenzo Faiella's shop on Capri's Via Vittorio Emanuele 49.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    did you ever try to look into mystique?
    here our website.
    www.mystiquesandal.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!