Thursday, June 16, 2011

Modern Design...

The clean lines of the Goggle Desk, by Danny Venlet for Babini, with the glossy lacquer and olive wood,
really appeal to me...especially with a Mac laptop and no clutter!

As much as I am attracted to white, I always will buy things in black ~
which do you prefer?

The Paisley chair by Vito Selma...ergonomic, and modelled after a womans' curves...

It does look dreamy indeed ~ I would choose my second colour choice, fuschia...

These chairs designed by Sergey Makhno are fun, for the right space...I do like the room colours here!

More Makhno fun...

A modern upcycling of a tradional piece...
I saw this on Pinterest, and am completely intrigued! I love wine boxes, and have them all over our garage, and here and there ...
( my husband is in the wine business, and I grew up in it). But I have never thought of using them as planters, isn't this a great idea!

Again I will go on about Pinterest...I find so many inspirations there!

Cheers,
Nathalie 

photos via the contemporist, the cool hunter, and pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are very cool desks...I think I'd go for black too even though I'm attracted to white...!!! :))
    Have a fantastic day
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love modern design Nathalie and I love that desk. Now you having me wanting to garden too!!
    Those boxes are so clever. I hope you all are having a great first week of your summer vacation? Sending you best wishes for a good weekend. How can it be Friday already?

    xo xo Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!