Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Latest...Versace and H&M

The latest in the designer - HM collaboration will likely be sold out before the doors open, in November...
I know when Sonia Rykiel designed for them, they were not too clear about which shops were carrying the line, so don't get too excited, unless you are in NYC or LA. And don't expect the usual H&M pricing either...
With 40 pieces for women, and accessories, it looks like fun, if you can get your hands on some of it!
The ad video for Rykiel was fantastic, and I sure the Versace one will be too.


Are you a Versace fan? I think my Versace days when I had the Donatella bod may be done for now, but  the accessories will interest me. I am very interested in the line that Missoni will be doing for Target in September, there will be home items as well.

To read more, see the article in the New York Magazine .

Have a great day!
Nathalie

pictures via new york times magazine

4 comments:

  1. what a good recommendation, it is really a dolce dream!
    thank you very much Nathalie!

    A big hug
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie,
    Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Solstice! Hoping your summer is filled with love and joy.
    Will have to check out this article.
    A bientot,
    Kirsten xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally looking forward to it!! But agreed, will be much more excited for the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cant wait to get a good look at the collection, the studded leather jacket and pretty printed dresses look like they are going to be nice. I do hope there are some pieces in the accessories too, especially the home ware! I have been enjoying your blog and am following, hope you will too, Pearl x

    http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!