Friday, May 13, 2011

White With Green

Stiletto Planter by Giddy Spinster

Twenty four hours without Blogger??? Of course it would happen when I had time to sit down and set my cruise control through blogland, and visit. S-t-r-a-n-g-e. Reminder to save everything on my computer that I think is safe.

I have a ton of gardening to do this weekend, therefore have "green" on the brain...
and in the midst of the gorgeous spring/summer colours all over, am just loving
the simplicity of
  white... and green....

Hanging Air Pod Plant by Mudpuppy


Sculpted Planters by Collaboration


Aren't they wonderful? I think I would like a whole garden just in white and green, with stilettos throughout...

How did you survive the blogger blackout?

Wishing you a green weekend,
Nathalie


5 comments:

  1. Love these green and white pieces for spring! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Nathalie! Love the top one - and want one too!
    Yes yesterday was crazy! I didn't like it! we're back though...:))
    Have a fantastic w/end
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds Nathalie. Love that shoe! Yes, I have a lot of gardening to do too but I injured my knee last weekend while weeding so I'm out of commission for a while. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those hanging pod plants! wishing you a lovely gardening weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower pot shoe! Brilliant post. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!