Monday, May 16, 2011

Mesmerizing Monday

While out gardening in my yard this weekend,
this gorgeous beauty opened for me... when the winds picked up, I picked it and brought it inside, and have been mesmerized with it's scent since...

waves at midnight box elder bowl

Like the scent of the magnolia, I find these "wood turned" pieces by Greg Gallegos at Natural Selection Studio  just as mesmerizing ~

Violaceous Box Elder Vessel

Kabuku XVIII

Don't you find them exquisite? They remind me of blown glass, perhaps because of the colours but also the light that resonates through them....
They are available for purchase here.

Cowhide rugs have never really been in my decor scheme, but after seeing these
by Kyle Bunting I am really intrigued! The colours and workmanship are
truly mesmerizing ( my word for the day!)





Gorgeous!

I hope your Monday is off to a mesmerizing start too, and that my magnolia's scent is wafting through to make your week heavenly ~

Nathalie

kyle bunting via contemporist

4 comments:

  1. Nathalie I would die for that 1st fabulous bowl....delightful images!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Monday post Nathalie. I adore the first bowl and your flower is stunning...you lucky girl! Enjoy it :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful magnolia...a Monday treat...thank you for posting!
    I'm a new follower.
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nathalie,
    I am just a little bit jealous that you have magnolias in your backyard.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!