Saturday, May 7, 2011

In Celebration of Mom


Lovely Mom card from Red Bird Ink

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the Mothers out there,
have a fantastic weekend...

Some photos of extraordinary mums that nurtured extraordinary children...

Helena Bonham Carter with her mother,
Elena 


Cher with her mother, Georgia Holt

Andy Warhol with his mother, Julia

Sean Lennon with his mother, Yoko Ono

Mick Jagger with his mother, Eva

Oprah with her mother, Vernita Lee

Michael Jackson with his mother, Katherine

Natalie Portman with her mother, Shelley

My mother Caroline and I



Moi et Maman by Her Painted Word

Mother and daughter, always connected...heart connected

Happy Mother's Day
Caroline
xox

Nathalie

photos via flavorwire


7 comments:

  1. thanks dear Nathalie!!!
    I wish you a happy and sunny Sunday too!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie this was such the perfect post. I loved it but especially loved seeing you and your mother. Wow, you and your mother are so very beautiful. Personally, I think women with dark hair are the most gorgeous. I hope you have a marvelous day my friend. I sure wish I had at least one child home but #4 will be home by this time next week..whoo hoo!! Thank you for your great comment on my motorbike post. You are always so thoughtful and I appreciate it so much. Sending you much love from equally hot Houston, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of mothers and daughters Nathalie! Hope you're having a simply lovely day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy mother's day to you :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, love all of them. You and your mum look amazing :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a wonderful mother's day, nathalie! :) i can't believe how much cher and her mom look alike. and you and your mother are just so beautiful and elegant together!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Nathalie,
    I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. What a delightful selection of pics you shared. Funny how much mums and daughters can look alike. I was also struck by how beautiful you and your mom are!! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!