Thursday, May 19, 2011

House Hunting in LA?

If you are looking to step into the "LA Life" and make a move, this 1920's Hancock Park home will put you right into the picture....
Seven bedrooms and seven baths, with a Rolls Royce Phantom 5 parked in the garage...
Sweet!
All for 8.265 million ~

Some photos of current owner Christian Audigier's decor...

This room was described elsewhere as "tacky"...
I like it, it's LA...
perfect!
Of course I am a fuschia, animal print and mirror lover too though...

The rest of the house is pretty tame...
Awesome chef's kitchen!

Gorgeous landscaping...

Can you say POOL PARTY...a dream!

Outdoor kitchen to die for...

Lots of light for an older home ~

Love this room too!
To see more pictures click here.

Do you find it tacky?
Just curious...
I love all things classic but do find myself drawn to some out there design sometimes...
it's too boring to just stay in the box.

Not to gossip BUT...
The former mansion of Arnold Schwartzenegger and Maria Shriver is currently on sale, for 23.5 million...
This is where it apparently all started...
And that's as far as I'm going, as I find it in extreme poor taste, what is in the tabloids at the moment.

Personally, I would prefer the Hancock Park home...or any home in Malibu, but then living in Malibu is like running the gauntlet during earthquakes, mudslides, fires, really a nightmare ...


Have a great weekend!
I am thinking it is time for a giveaway, check in next week to see...

Nathalie

photos via refinery 29, huffington post, realtor.com

9 comments:

  1. hmm...I'm not a big fan of that pink living room. However the kitchen is huge and lovely so I might be tempted to put in an offer:)
    Have a great weekend Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that kitchen and pink living area!!! too bad i'm definitely in no state to house hunt down that way right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I think I could definitely get used to it...It's gorgeous!

    Have a great w/end Nathalie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nathalie! This is LA living at it's best, I die for that outdoor kitchen!!

    So nice to meet you through Heather, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool house, Nathalie! I would want to negotiate to keep those gorgeous fuschia sofas - love them! Have a wonderful wknd. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. After a month of almost non-step rain, we finally had one summer like day with warm temps and sunshine!!!! It was almost like being in LA.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kitchen, the pool and the outdoor kitchen! Always enjoy seeing how the 'other half' lives. The outdoor kitchen is 'on my list'--sigh, someday. Thanks for posting these. A good week to you,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be looking for a home in the future in LA and now I wish I could have this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The designs and decorations are wonderful.I love the pools.It's very enticing to the eyes.

    Real Estate Seminar

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!