Sunday, May 29, 2011

Breakfast Fit For A Queen ( and King)

Happy Memorial Day weekend to my US friends!
I hope yours is coming along as well as mine ~ I awoke yesterday to such a special surprise from my boys... Breakfast all ready for Mom and Dad...

Toast, jam, and bananas, accompanied by sparkling mandarin water with whip cream....

Huxley the mouse  (our mascot), holding the menu...

Oh  I forgot to mention the appetizer of carrots and hummus!

Priceless!!!!

I hope you are relaxing and taking time to smell the roses ~

And if you haven't yet left a comment for my Giveaway below, it ends tomorrow night ~ Winner announced Tuesday!

xo
Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. This was so adorable it almost made me cry! Love the mandarin water with whipped cream...so cute.
    I keep reading your tweets. I haven't turned out to be much of a tweeter. Still not sure how it works. Geez.
    Have a great weekend, Nathalie.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful young men you are raising!! That is what memories are made of. Happy belated Canada Day and wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day!!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful surprise that must have been! Most interesting menu choices too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous Nathalie! So sweet...what a great surprise to wake up to :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!