Friday, April 8, 2011

Whisk Me Away....

Ah Paris! This is where I would like to be this weekend, at the newly re-opened
 Le Monceau Hotel ( ok I am a little behind, it is at least 6 months old)...
It's my birthday weekend,

and this would just hit the spot!

Perfect Aries decor scheme by Philippe Starck...

Would I want to languish and enjoy room service, or would I be able to ignore the calling of the streets begging to be walked and enjoy old haunts, see new ones...

A lovely bath to soothe tired soles...

Some fabulous macarons to celebrate!
It won't be this weekend, but soon ~

Have a fun weekend wherever you are. Out of the blue we got winter weather back again, completely crazy! I may end up in the snow at Mt. Charleston, who knows.

I thank you for keeping our little friend in your thoughts, so far it seems that her surgery was a success, but she is in much pain. It has been a long week of praying and worrying for our friend and her family.

How is your weather? Typical? Strange? A touch bizarre?

xo, Nathalie

photos via cool hunter

12 comments:

  1. I would love to stay the weekend there and be pampered. So luxurious....ah, to dream.
    It's getting warmer here this weekend, although a little wet. I think I'm going to be donning my gardening wear and raking leaves off the beds from the winter so that the tulips can poke through. Have a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I noticed one of your sachets in the Etsy Finds email today - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathalie, happy birthday!!! Have a fantastic w/end, hope you get spoilt :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday weekend from up the Coast!

    Marjorie

    P.S. Brrr---Cold here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Yes, Paris would be a fabulous way to celebrate .... I can't wait to return there ....

    Thanks for the update on the precious little friend .. I will continue to keep all in my prayers, for a full and positive recovery...


    We are finally getting the warm weather .. on Sunday it is expected to reach 20 degrees ... open toe shoes here we come!! Happy week-end..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nathalie,
    Best wishes for a happy birthday, even if you cannot jet off to Paris.
    I hope all your hopes and dreams come true. Your spirit of generosity is evident in all that you do, especially your posts about angels and cranes. I just received my cupcake cookbook from Georgie. I will bake some cupcakes in your honour. Too bad I can't drop one by for your birthday.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muchiiiiiiisimas felicidades querida Nathalie from Madrid!!!
    I wish you a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the very best of birthdays, Sweetie! Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy b-day Nathalie! Paris waits for all, whenever we can get there, and she never disappoints. Phillipe Stark = love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nathalie, what a brilliant idea. Your lavander is so divine my apartment is filled with it's scent. Carla xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy happy birthday weekend to you! even though it's a little crazy weather, i hope you're able to get out and enjoy your day just as you wish to. temperatures here totally dropped, but i'm happy to still see sunshine. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Nathalie,
    I hope it's been a birthday weekend filled with wonder...and a big cake...and fabulous wine and champagne and everything else that makes life festive. You deserve it!
    Getting ready for a big storm here, although the sun is beaming at the moment.
    Happy Happy Birthday, my friend.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!