Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Perfect Mother's Day Gift...

I had posted previously here about "Wishes," and what a wonderful book that it is ~ with Mother's Day coming up, I would like to mention it again, as it is a perfect gift for your Mother, your Grandmother, your friend...yourself!
I had the pleasure of working for Barbara Lazaroff for almost 20 years, and learned so much from her. She was and continues to be an inspiration to myself and many in her creative outlets and in her charitable contributions.
She is the strongest supporter of "women" that I know...
A fabulous book!
Get it here
or here
Visit the blog here
or on Facebook here
Or on Twitter here

I want to share some INCREDIBLE news....
To all that shared a prayer for our little friend Jade, miracle of miracles, she was back in school today and looks amazing!!!

Thank you
xo

Nathalie 

4 comments:

  1. That is such great news!! Wishing Jade many blessings!!

    There is a surprise for you on my blog post.. you are a winner!!! XO HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might buy it for myself!! So hard to not have a mom anymore for mother's day. But I think reading this book would be inspiring? How great you worked for Barbara for so long Nathalie. I hope you all had a terrific Easter. Hugs to you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is the first time I've been able to get to you in weeks. My computer would not let me come to your site but I'm on a different computer today. So just wanted to let you know, I haven't been gone by choice. Hope all is well with you and thanks for the info on this book and blog. Will check it out. And a Happy Mother's Day to you (shortly)!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can all use a dose of inspiration and support. Thanks for sharing this. That's such great news about Jade.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!