Thursday, April 28, 2011

May Day Madness

Sunday morning I will be up bright and early, in a mad May Day dash over to Target...
For Calypso St. Barth is coming!
I am not sure if I like the clothing, accessories, or home accents the best...
This could be trouble...

The little dresses are fun and fresh, at unbelievable prices...

This is when I WISH I had a little girl, this embroidered dress is adorable!

Bud vases in stunning vibrant shades, with matching tea lights...

A serving tray that would make a tabletop...

I have been wanting one of these Moroccan poufs for a while...I cannot say no at $59.99!!

Spice up your summer decor ...

I can envision these candle holders glowing...
Somehow I missed the totes and handbags page, but you can pop over here at Target's Lookbook to see the whole collection, all 87 items...

How about you, do you like Calypso's style? Will you be joining me at Target on Sunday? Luckily we have no shortage of Target's here in Las Vegas, I have 3 within a five minute drive ( scary I know). The challenge is that not all of them get the Designer collections, so I may be doing a mad dash here and there! And of course there is always online shopping...

Enjoy your upcoming weekend, it is crazy that May is here already, isn't it?

xo,
Nathalie

all photos are from Target's Lookbook

7 comments:

  1. Loving all of this! Hope you're having a great week doll! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! The decor items look really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this line to hit. YOu posted some of the best of the collection Nathalie. Congrat's again hitting the news; bravo girlfriend!

    Have a great weekend ahead! xo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i would love to do me some shopping over there! esp. since i have zero summerwear. not really in the cards for us right now tho. for now i'm going to window shop online. try to convince myself that i do need a new tunic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection Nathalie! love the candle holders and yes the little dress is adorable :))
    Have fun shopping xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all the home decor! All the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh, thanks for the reminder, Nathalie. I am going over there now. Have a great week, xo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!