Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cranes for Kids

cranes above for Made By Jo...get them here

A friend of mine works for Oshkosh B'Gosh, and informed me about the incredible way they have found to help the thousands of children in Japan that have been affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami. It also is a way for our children to feel that they have helped, by creating an origami crane,the  powerful symbol of health and well-wishes in Japan. After making one, there are 3 ways to deliver the crane...and for each one delivered, OshKosh will donate an article of clothing to the children of Japan.  I am organizing my son's entire school to participate...
Please share and spread the word!
Visit the website HERE for more information...

Our children CAN make a difference, one step at a time.

Have a great week, I will be busy learning how to fold origami cranes!

Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. Nathalie, that is fantastic ... thanks for sharing .. I will definitely be passing this on...

    The sun is finally showing its face ... its almost 5 pm and it's shining... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic Nathalie...love the idea :))
    Hope you are having a great day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way for kids to participate in helping others and making a difference. And how amazing are you...organizing the entire school?! I've been out of the blogging loop for most of the week but I've thought of you!
    Happy biking,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!