Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Soirees Alfresco

Wouldn't this be a divine party to throw? These Woopy armchairs and barstools by Karim Rashid for B-Line are so much fun ~

And perfect to use outdoors too. I am all ready for outdoor dining after the winter...

After my last post on Spring's arrival....I awoke  yesterday to this...

Snow covered mountains completely surrounding our valley of Las Vegas, and chilly temps to accompany them. The snow has melted today, but no eating outside unless you have a fur on ~  Mother Nature is up and down lately, all over the world...she needs a cup of tea and a good night's sleep!

xo, Nathalie

photo of redrock mountain by john mclean

5 comments:

  1. Those are FUN colourful chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring post Nathalie...just love to visit your blog! Have a great day :)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the snow-covered mountains photo! Me too, ready for outdoor dining with a view! We should do a virtual picnic this summer and raise a glass to each other from our respective views!
    Bon semaine to you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool chairs, Nathalie. I love Rashid's designs. Stay warm, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his designs. I have a purple trashcan that he designed. Funny, but he can make the design of a trashcan a pleasure to look at during the day!
    Everyone has been talking of snow this week and I have (luckily) been in bare feet. Lots of sun, too...although I have to force myself to take breaks just to see it!
    Enjoy your weekend, Nathalie...
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!