Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Moving! (dreaming...)


Wasn't it Buzz Lightyear who said "Reach for the Stars?"
I'm all for the big dream ~ and thought I'd share this one of my new house! Or, shall I say another of my dream houses...
Safe to say I like open airy and bright homes, although my decor tastes are far from modern, and I would jump into a tuscan castello, provencal farmhouse or parisian apartment in a heartbeat. It must be all of this desert sun getting to me. But, if you are in La Jolla, high above Torrey Pines with these views of the Pacific Ocean, this is the only way to go ~


dream big by magalerie, available here



And I introduce to you...

"The Razor Residence by Wallace E. Cunningham"

11,000 square feet of polished white concrete and floor to ceiling glass...
Breathtaking, no?

Private access to Black's Beach...
And it can be yours for a mere $32,000,000

Have a great week full of BIG dreams!

Nathalie

as seen on the cool hunter and the contemporist

8 comments:

  1. I wish!!!! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate Spring. It ends this Friday, so check it out if you haven't already entered! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Nathalie! I have been meaning to thank you for the beautiful note you left on my blog, gosh such a while back now. But since I don't get online these days, I really only see emails by checking them briefly on my phone and then, so sadly, never responding to them.

    Then I receive this breathtaking touchable cuddlable mini quilt in the mail for Rowan, and I just teared up! I love it SO much. He's still not really grabbing things, but I can tell those ribbon rings will get so much play time! This weekend we covered him up beneath his embroidered R while we strollered him around.

    Words just can't say. This was such a thoughtful surprise in the mail. Thank you so much, I'm truly touched.

    Big hugs and love,
    heather

    Not to mention, this home indeed is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Dream Big photo Nathalie.
    My dream house would be a beach cottage in an island on the West Coast of France where I could see the ocean from home. One day maybe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, incredible!! And the view they have would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad choice Nathalie...love your dream house...:))
    Hope you are having a great week too
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What astounding views! Can you imagine it at night? It's hard to choose a dream house. One in every style for every mood would be pretty wild, huh?
    I meant to mention to you about the "museum" comment - Can you hook me up with Steve Wynn?! So sweet of you, Nathalie.
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have actually seen this house!! Well, not the inside...So cool.

    The Cheeky Cafe

    P.S. My adorable tote giveaway ends tonight, so make sure you enter;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those houeses are spectacular and the views, oh, I'd love to wake up every morning to that scenery.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!