Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Creative Advertising

A mystery...
In reading The Cool Hunter today, I came across the short animation video by Tronic Studios advertising 56 Leonard, in Tribeca...

Completely takes real estate advertising to a whole new level, in so many ways!

However in reading and searching, I se that it was put "on ice" last year...does anyone know if it is up and on the market?

Stunning...
Watch the video to see how they showcase this...

Happy Fat Tuesday to you all!

Nathalie

all photos via google, 56leonardtribeca.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats crazy architecture! I don't know if I like it or not! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate Spring Break...make sure to head over and enter! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! It is a very engaging piece of advertising.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!