Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Which One Will You Choose?

A change of seasons is coming, and along with LOSING WEIGHT, a new summer wardrobe  (well maybe a refresher), and the scariest thought of all... a new bathing suit ( you notice I no longer mention bikini)...is the easiest and most enjoyable purchase of the "it" colours for the mani/pedi's.  I can't say that this would be my choice, above...but I admire it and am very intrigued ~

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Naked, $16; Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez.

For my hands I am pretty boring, and always embrace the "nudes"...












Chanel Le Vernis in Black Pearl, $25, available at Chanel; M.A.C. Champale Nail Polish in Very Important Platinum, $13, available at M.A.C


Always a fan of Chanel, I think my toe choice might be "Black Pearl"...


Dior Nail Vernis in Pink Boa, $21, available at Nordstrom; Priti NYC Nail Polish in September Charm, $12.50, available at Priti NYC.

This Dior shade would be very pretty too...




Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Violet Diva, $19, available in March at Estee Lauder; Priti NYC Nail Polish in Geisha Girl, $12.50, available at Priti NYC.

This Geisha Girl is pretty fresh and lovely ...








Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda, $6.99, available in February at drugstores nationwide; Priti NYC in Forget Me Not, $12.50, available at Priti NYC.

And then there is nothing like a little Tiffany blue to gaze upon all day...

These are some of the hot colour trends for Spring/summer 2011...
which ones do you like ?

photos via cool hunter and refinery 29













4 comments:

  1. I went to the store to check out the new "it" polish from Chanel, the Black Pearl. It's gorgeous, but frankly, for spring and summer I prefer something a little lighter than black'ish grey on my hands. I want nudes, preferably beiges or pink - in one of the hues you've featured here. Really like the look of that pink Dior.

    For my toes, I'll go either with the dark fuchsia Chanel I bought last summer, or the "it" polish from last year's spring range, the 505 Particuliére. In my opinion it's one of the most versatile shades ever made. I've loved it since I got it, and I believe I will come back to that colour over and over again. So happy it became so popular they've added it to the regulars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie! I like violet diva...groovy!

    Pop by my blog if you have time and having my first giveaway!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm reading a post about getting in shape and taking care of my nails while I shove peanut butter cups in my mouth...and I'm a nail biter. I need to pull myself together! Thanks for the reminder. (I think!) Ha!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll stick with Dior! Always classic and always elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!