Monday, February 21, 2011

A Contest...Of Sorts

With the luxury of an extra day this weekend, I am trying to get a little extra work in, and "prep" my shop for Mother's Day, which is a busy time for my sachets.

These are a couple of new additions to my shop ...
And here's the "contest"...
If you have any great ideas on  a colour combo, catchy saying, or graphic that I end up using and putting in my shop ~ I will make one for you and send it to you!

Lovely and catchy items make it into treasuries, which get more traffic into shops...
And the best of all is if one makes it onto Etsy's front page or Etsy Finds ...
A goal I am shooting for ~

Any great ideas....Let me know!

Thank you, and have a fantastic week ,
Nathalie

6 comments:

  1. Nathalie these are really lovely, how could anyone resist them? You are amazing...I'll think about some ideas for the contest (hopefully!), I'd love to give it a shot. Thanks for the opportunity
    Hope you're having a good day :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nathalie,

    this sachet is amazing as is the one you sent me which sits prettily in my cupboard! im gonna think of some ideas and come back to you.

    all the best...xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - got my thinking cap on.

    All I can think of at the moment is: 'Don't worry. Be Happy.' It keeps popping into my head since the floods in Australia and the new earthquake in NZ. It's all that keeps me sane :)
    I'll try to think of something more substantial
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to think about this...the first word that comes to mind though is "dream". I love that aqua sachet - may have to get that one for my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realised why "dream" comes to mind...it's part of your shop name - now I feel foolish! I always think of Dolce for some reason, instead of the full name....my habit of shortening names. Well, now I'm going to have to come up with a really good phrase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's see, I was just looking at some quotes. How 'bout...
    'Mother's Work, Never Done' maybe in blue and pink colors with an angel on the side.
    Or 'Gardeners make our souls blossom' in blue and green with a colorful flower.
    Or 'Mother's kiss/sweeter this/than any other thing" maybe in a coral pink.
    Or "A Mother is the Truest Friend' in purple.
    Can't wait to see what you decide in the end and how they turn out!
    Cheers,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!