Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thanks For The Mention!

 I was so pleased yesterday when Anne from The Handmade Gift Guide alerted me that she had featured one of Dolce Dreams Valentines themed lavender/flaxseed eye pillows in her Gift Guide! She has a beautiful blog full of great items and ideas, and I am very grateful!
Here it is!

My "heart" is in the "IT" shade of honeysuckle pink!

It's almost friday and I for one can't wait...we have a 3 day weekend from school and I am looking forward to it!

xo Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, Nathalie. What a perfect V day gift. Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. honeysuckle pink. i'm down! :) i heart it i do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nathalie, you are such a talent. What a wonderful soothing idea. Carla x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!