Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shoe Candy

The sisters behind "Litter", a new jewelry line from San Francisco, are onto something hot...

What a great way to completely change up an old pair of pumps...

Go from day to night...

Or just have fun! This combines two of my favourite passions, and I like it ~
See more here

I am also completely in love with the gorgeous romantic look that you can create with these  shoe accessories by Mano Bello...

Visit the shop here to see all of her  exquisite creations.

I have a few events coming up starting in February, so am thinking about outfits and most importantly dropping some of the cookie pounds that I put on... Call it a goal or a resolution, it is my main focus!  I think I always start with the shoes or a great piece of jewelry and then work backwards when thinking about a night out... Both of these designers are very inspiring !

I hope your first week of the year is coming along famously ~

Nathalie

Litter shoe jewelry photos via trendhunter
Mano Bello photos via Mano Bello

3 comments:

  1. HI Nathalie,, wonderful shoes.. let me know which pair you choose. carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie - Happy ...Happy New Year to you. Both designer have a wonderful idea. I love them all. I really hope you and your family all had a terrific holiday. Sending you all my best for a 2011, like you said, our bags are packed!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Mano Bello's are perfect for a night out for Valentine's day. So romantic!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!