Friday, January 14, 2011

Popping Brights

How's your weather? I thought I'd share some bright and cheery items to brighten your day ~ Not to rub it in, but we are expecting temps in the 60's here in the desert this weekend, and I am really looking forward to spending some time outside. I hope some sunshine finds it's way to you!

Don't you just love these nesting bowls above by Joseph Joseph?
You can get them here.

Les Couleurs en francais by Grace Hester Designs
Available here.

Desperately wanting this traditional Puglian jar filled with Antico Frantoio Muraglia's "Intenso" extra virgin olive oil...
You can get it at Dean and DeLuca.

I've always loved mobiles (especially Calder's at the Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, Peggy Guggenheim's museum in Venice). This mobile by Clara von Zweigbergk for Artecnica made of color block paper polyhedrons is a fun alternative, and for $27  what a steal...you can get it here.


Ube seats (or tables) by Fix Studio could add a bright pop to a room ~
Available here.

Love this! A great card for your Valentine by Vintage Scraps...
Get it here

Have a GREAT weekend!

Nathalie.

10 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! I actually cannot believe its 80 degrees here today!!! Hey, can you tell me how to use bloglovin? I tried to sign up but can't find the icon that you have on the right? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What striking selections! Thank you for including my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful items to brigthen up!! we are still having our cold weather --- though it is normal for this time of year where we live. But I'd love the warmer weather any day!! Happy Friday my friend..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie, really enjoying your dolce dreams.
    Lovely post :))
    Have a great w/end
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's snowing...again. A dash of colour is just what I needed this morning. Thanks Nathalie. Enjoy your sunshine and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mostly raining here. Hope you enjoyed some sun. And thanks for sharing these finds!
    Hugs, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friend, love love love those wonderful explosion of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for cheering up my Monday with so much bright color, Nathalie. You are a ray of sunshine, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these colors! It's been a bit grey here lately. I would love for it to get a little warmer...just a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are happily colored treasures! Off to take a peek at your Etsy shop! Have a happy day xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!