Monday, January 24, 2011

"Love Is In The Air" Gift Guide

by Raceytay...available here

There have been so many treasuries on Etsy showing off some fabulous items for Valentines Day...which by the way is my all time favourite holiday next to Christmas!  I love having a special party for my girlfriends and all of the kids, where we treat and spoil each other to little indulgences that we may (or may not!) receive from the hubbies...
I am sharing some of my items on my want list here for you all to enjoy ~

Ol'Red by Simply Hue...available here




Sway With Me Raspberry High- Waisted Panties With Long Silk Ties 
by Toad Lillie available here

A Crowned Heart by French Sentiments
available here

Love Magnets by Rafya available here

U and Me by Cloth and Patina
available here

Couple Kissing on Bike by Papercuts by Joe
available here

Paris ~ The Red Balloon by Irene Suchoki
available here

Red Velvet Valentines Heart Whoopie Pies by Tickle My Tummy
available here

My Heart, My Soul by Zuppaartista
available here

Key To My Heart Necklace by Robinhood Couture
available here

Ruby Red and Plum Ruffle Capelet by Thread Rare
available here

You've Gotta Have Heart by Elle Moss
available here

Her Heart by Green Island Studios
available here

Scarlet Red Romantic Heart Brooch by ZipPinning
available here

Key To My Heart Cupcake Wrappers by Paper Scissors Cake
available here

Valentines Day Heart Soap Gift by Satin and Birch
available here

LOVE Cushion by Nesta Home
available here

Wishing you all a great week!
Nathalie

13 comments:

  1. So many of my favorites here!
    Love Irene Suchocki and zuppaartista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I r-e-a-l-l-y loved this post. Very nice! I popped in to see the paper cuts one - how utterly amazing. Thanks for the uplifting read to start the day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i am swooning over this collection! a lot of my faves too, especially the shot from my sweet elle!
    thanks for including me on your gorgeous blog! :)
    xx, myan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh my how much romantics moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have chosen so many of my faves! An absolutely beautiful collection. Thank you so much for including me on your beautiful blog.

    (((hugs)))
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are truly amazing... love those cupcake wrappers!! My dear friend you are always inspiring and your post has got me thinking about a girl friend's celebration for Valentine's day....xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many favorites here, you have wonderful taste! So happy to be included. Thank you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post! A bit of love is always good for the soul:))
    Thanks!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! A few of my Etsy favorites here :) Thank you for featuring my fancy panties. xo Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Nathalie, that is a long and gorgeous list. Thanks for the inspiration. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous items , love it so much and happy to be a part, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, you found the most beautiful things. I'd like to have one of each. Can you imagine someone giving you individually wrapped boxes of all of these? I need to send myself some gifts. I'm coming back later and clicking on to each one. Have fun at the Cosmopolitan.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great list! I love the bicycle paper-cut, so sweet! Beautiful blog!
    Thank you for your comment & sweet words! xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!