Friday, January 7, 2011

A Great Start To 2011

You know it will be a great year when you start it off with an item in Etsy Finds (for those unfamiliar with Etsy, it is amazing publicity)  ~ and I was thrilled to wake up and see that my Dolce Dreams lavender sachet below was chosen to be included in today's "Love Forecasting" curated by Mary, who has impeccable taste I might add!
The finds started off with this killer fascinator by Topsy Turvy Design...Love it!
You can get it here.

Wishing you all a great weekend filled with surprises ...

Nathalie

In Etsy Finds today :)

topsy turvy design photo above by bernie dexter

5 comments:

  1. That is a great start to 2011!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from me, too! So pretty. Love the color combo. Ahhh, Lavender. I bet your drawers and closets are like a garden!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nathalie! I agree, wonderful colors. Perks up January, Oui?!
    Bon weekend!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nathalie! I can see why Mary chose your sachet to include.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nathalie, congratulations your cushion is divine.. Clever girl. Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!