Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pondering 2011

I hope you all had as wonderful holiday season as I did! Loved having my family all together, eating and drinking too much, getting spoiled...
Speaking of eating, my last sugar hurrah will be making cupcakes with these gorgeous cupcake toppers and wrappers by Paper Scissors Cake ...
You can get them here, and then you receive them as a PDF to have immediately... such fun and festive designs they have, it is my new party dessert!
I will be back on the computer more, wishing you all good cheer for the New Year...
2010 has been wonderful, meeting all of my new blogger friends and escaping to parts of the world that I miss visiting... or have never been!

Nathalie

Oh! To have a tea party with these!

So Diva-ine!

4 comments:

  1. These were really cool. Thanks for the tip! Also, I wish you a happy new year in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I LOVE these! I'm getting some! Have you tried them yet? Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. Such a magical time of year. Looking forward to the new year.
    Wishing you a good one!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!