Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011! A Contract from Me to You...

find this stunning photo by mingta photography here

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
         Wishing you all a fantastic New Year's Eve ! If you are going out, live it up, look fab, have a blast and be safe! If you are like me and stay home in your jammies after too many years of dress up on this night of all nights, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I live in the most decadent of towns to live it up (over 350,000 people are here to celebrate), so I am very happy to be home safe with my family and my fabulous cupcakes ( see previous post)...
One question for us homebodies though...Why oh why are there no longer any great television shows to watch? I grew up watching Lawrence Welk, and have wonderful cherished memories sipping Shirley Temples and eating special "hors d'ouevres" with my sister and my Grandmother, determined to make it to midnight...
I am open to any suggestions!

A neighbor sent me the following contract, I enjoyed it and am passing it along to all of you great reader/friends ~

2011 Contract


After serious and cautious consideration... your contract of friendship has   been  renewed for the New Year 2011

It was a very hard decision to make... So try not to screw it up!!!


                                         My Wish for You in 2011

   May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.

             May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.

  May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

       May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy

                    May the problems you had forget your home address!


                                                 In simple words :

                       May 2011 be the best year of your life!!!

                                    A Happy New Year to you all!

Nathalie



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nathalie! I'm just like you - home in my pajamas on NYEve! The only difference is that - restaurant widow that I am - I'm home alone. Look out though...I've got a few things covered in the way of a party for one! A big pot of my Grandmother's chicken soup is cooking on the stove and how funny - I always watched Lawrence Welk with my Grandmother!
    Send me over one of those cupcakes, will ya?
    Wishing you and your family every happiness in the New Year.
    Much love,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful wishes, Nathalie - you're so sweet. Happy New Year! All the best to you and your family in 2011! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!