Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dreaming of a ...Wet?...Christmas

lovely print by Garney Girl

The weather Gods are certainly not co-operating with holiday travelers this year, in all parts of the world. It has been raining here in the desert for 5 days straight now, something that never happens! Our pool is about to overflow...
My family starts arriving today, we are lucky that the rain has not interfered with travel like in Europe, just made it more challenging.
I wish you and your family all safe travels ~

Nathalie

see more on Garney Girl here too

4 comments:

  1. HI Nathalie, what a love print. I hope all is well with you.. Can you email me your address again I have misplaced it. my apologies. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted about this yesterday. Check it out! I love the rain, but am kind of thinking I might prefer the extreme cold at this point. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing for a dry Christmas , for you. My sweet friend thank you for your inspiring thoughts, words, comments and posts. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Merry Christmas. XO HHL

    P.S. I received your email, will respond with address soon, sorry for the tardiness, just been a little overwhelmed lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas from freezing cold Norway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!