Friday, November 12, 2010

Where is Your Heart?

Is your heart in the City of Lights, or are you a Big Apple lover? Artist Vahram Muratyan has come up with some delightful comparisons of  the two, and adds more on his blog,
Paris vs. NYC
I love them both, but would have to say that my heart is in Paris...after all, I got engaged there, on the Tour Eiffel ~

Love this one!

Oh, those french baguettes...I could eat two right now!

Love the simplicity of this...

Have a great weekend,
Nathalie

all photos via paris vs. nyc

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'd have to say Paris as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you ... NYC is great .. but Paris is Paris ... the city of love and macaroons.... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie, today must be your lucky day!! I see you won a copy of Vicki Archer's book on her site and you also won some Red Dress series note cards from me. Maybe you should run out and buy a lottery ticket before midnight.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!