Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two Parties in One Week...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends that are like family to us... Dined on my Grandmother's china, crystal and silver... had 7 boys from 2 to 9 running about ....
And ate WAY too much!

Chef Paul's amazing pies...

Some delicious sides...

The turkey was the best this year...Diestel Ranch, my husband brined it and didn't stuff it for the first time ...we all agreed it was better!

My lovely cake for my little knight who turned 7 days before ~
I am tired, and grateful I have a month before my next party!
I hope you had a great holiday, and have been enjoying yourselves shopping...

Cheers,
Nathalie

3 comments:

  1. from the table to the food...just exquisite! I'm sure everything was delicious. I love those Diestel turkeys and have brined them, too. This year someone else had the cooking honors, so the only thing I'm tired from is eating too much. Enjoy your weekend, Nathalie.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decadent!! it ll looks and sounds like a day filled what life is really about ... living in the moment and appreciating it all!!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It looks like a Norman Rockwell painting... the food is so beautiful. Is your husband a chef?
    I also ate too much this weekend.... Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!