Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving...


We have made it through our crazy agenda, and are now in the planning stages of one of my favourite holidays...
Counting our blessings...

see these lovely tiles here

Celebrating in our home ...

you may purchase these here

The leaves are full of vibrant shades, even here in the desert...where it is now chilly and Mount Charleston got 6 inches of snow  yesterday ~ Hooray!

see this lovely wreath here

And when it comes down to it, this says it all! We will have some of our dearest friends over for the big feast, and my lovely Grandmother will be celebrating Thanksgiving for her second time ( she was in Canada for theirs). I have my shopping list and am off to fight the crowds...
What will you be doing? A big dinner, or more intimate one?

to buy the lovely sentiment above, stop by here

6 comments:

  1. Nathalie~

    Thank you so much for featuring my magnets; I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

    ~Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The acorn wreath is so sweet.. Happy Shopping.. HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie, Those acorns are lovely. Thank you for your wonderful note today. And sending you beautiful Thanksgiving wishes! I hope the crowds weren't too feisty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie,
    I'm so glad to be back visiting you in the blog world. You know that FB just wasn't for me...Thank you so much for visiting me there, though. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorites, too. Can't wait to dig in!
    Best,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grazie mille, Nathalie, for including my acorn wreath in your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A small-ish dinner with family is on tap here. Happy Thanksgiving, Nathalie. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!