Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Celestial Gift Guide from Luxury Las Vegas

I couldn't resist sharing this Gift Guide from a local magazine, Luxury Las Vegas....
I think it is one of the most beautiful and brilliant collections I have seen, filled with delicious items that are available at the overflow of shops here on the Strip...
Aren't the illustrations divine?
Enjoy!
























Wasn't that some fun window shopping!
Good luck with your holiday lists, and have a great week ~
Nathalie

Guide by DJ Rupp and Beth Schwartz
Illustrations by Rowena Sioson

5 comments:

  1. What delights!!! Must get started on my list!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! though i kinda like leo's stuff more than gemini's (my sign) admittedly pretty taken by gemnini's good tho too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of beautiful goodies, Nathalie! Hope you're having a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful collection and an innovative way to put it out there. Love the astrology theme! And the red horns on the Aries (my sign) toothpick-yet-busty mannequin. Too funny! I'm off to catch up on a few of your posts.
    Happy post-election breath of fresh air!
    ;~) Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't resist too!
    It is soo cool!
    Nathalie thanks and happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!