Sunday, October 10, 2010

Think Pink for The Cure

It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
The lavender and flaxseed eye pillow that I made for Dolce Dreams above was a Custom Order for a friend with the right outlook on being a survivor ~
And here are some other fabulous items that I found, and adore...
I'm off to schedule my yearly mammogram ~ Don't forget yours!
Have a great week,
Nathalie
On November 16, this 24.78 carat Fancy Intense Pink Diamond goes on the Auction Block at Sotheby's in Geneva ~
Nothing more need be said ~ !
Lying in Wait Pink Panther designed by Rosetta for Baccarat, one of 12 in a Limited Collection. A portion of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research.
Ralph Lauren's Limited Collection Alligator Wallet, with proceeds going to his Pink Pony Research.
Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection for Breast Cancer Research
Ralph Lauren cashmere hooded sweater, in the Pink Pony Collection.
Pink leopard cashmere slippers by White and Warren, with proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research. 
The ultimate Barbie! Designed by Stefano Canturi, she wears a custom necklace with a  one-carat pink diamond. Available at auction at Christie's on October 20.

I would take any and all of these in my favourite shade!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Nathalie. I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your special design and all of the pink, Nathalie. Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love your eye pillow creation. Everything chokes me up these days, and this did too! hahah! hoo boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pink finds! loving your pillow and those loubotins...ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I would love that pink diamond ring!! But, I guess I can settle for cute pink clutch or some pink lipstick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post. So great to hear that the designers support such a great cause and in the meantime bring more beauty to our world. Thanks Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely message (in a sense)...and all of those pink bits and pieces are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post and very nice blog!!!

    Big kisses from Croatia.
    Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!