Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Smile For Your Day...

Wow! Very serious business here, at The Beard and Moustache Championships in Leogang, Austria...
These gentlemen are competing for the most attractive, fancy, and eccentric beard ~
Which one would you vote for?
And what would you do if someone you knew decided that they wanted to enter the competion?
Just curious...
I must say I am blown away with the creativity going on!
Have a creative, eccentric, and let's not forget fancy day ~
Nathalie
Read more here.
all images via Yahoo

9 comments:

  1. Wow! And wild! That has to take more time than even a teenager in the mirror! Thanks for sharing these. Love the spiral one.
    A Happy Wednesday to you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! I can appreciate it for what it is, but if someone I knew wanted to be in this, and they were close to me that is, I think I would have to say no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have to agree with Poppies and Sunshine above... I hope Mr. G does not get any ideas.... LOL...

    But these are some works of art!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine them doing 'mo-vember' They could raise some serious money!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sooo cool...so fabulously eccentric...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much fun! You can't see these happy geezers with their crazy locks and not smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chuckle. It must be tough to eat with that much facial hair!!
    Btw, I'd like to thank you for your continued support and friendship and especially your grand compliment. I sent a reply only to realize that your blog does not have an email address and my message must have gone to cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeek! A smile YES! (but possibly nightmares too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my god,these are amazing, they all deserve to win!! How funny. Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!