Monday, October 18, 2010

"The Fortress" for 18 Million



 
At first glance, not knowing the location or what is within, 18 million might get a laugh ~
Angelica Huston has her home that was designed by her late husband, the sculptor Robert Graham, on the market. I used to live blocks from the Venice Beach home, and never ever would have guessed at what was within the walls...I think it is so cool! Mind you, this is half a block from one of the most famous beaches ever, an oasis in the midst of chaos. You can see the view in one of the pictures below.....



What do you think of it?

Have a vibrant week,
Nathalie



4 comments:

  1. WOW .. who would have guessed it... I do love that there is so much nature within...if it had just been the cement box ... not so much...
    happy monday my friend..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's really beautiful!
    great post Nathalie!
    enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, from the outside it doesn't look like much but the inside is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, Nathalie. Quite a departure from the generic. Hope you're having a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!