Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreaming of Tuscany

My thoughts are in Italy today, the country that my heart belongs to and one day I dream of moving to. It is an exciting day for my family as my husband started with a new company today that is Italian, and also has a gorgeous estate similar to this in Montalcino...I came across Castello di Vicarello, which is in Maremma, Southern Tuscany, on Cool Hunter, and I can picture myself here in a heartbeat ~ It wouldn't be difficult, would it!
On our  honeymoon, we were guests at Castello di Ama, very similar ( all of these castles look the same ~ Just Kidding!) ~ It was a dream that I return to often. AND it was very close to the Prada outlet...NOT to be missed if you are in the area!
If you are interested in Castello di Vicarello, please visit them here.
Buon Viaggio!
Ci vediamo in Italia ~ Buona settimana
Nathalie
~ breathe ~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and post!! Thanks for the reminder to breathe ... I was so captivated by the beauty of it all!!! Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my fav movies...

    Here's to your dream being one step closer !!!Hugs ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Congrats on the new job/company! Does that mean... that maybe maybe really you will be moving to Italy someday? How exciting! Daydreams like this are exciting anyway though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How enchanting. It is a cold rainy gray day here and your post transported me to a beautiful place. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing place, Nathalie, and congratulations to your husband on his new job! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!